The Way to A Woman's Heart
Today we had another 'fight' but we ended up understanding each other more. I had to speak my heart out to him that i expect him to to give me flowers, buy me a music box, make surprise calls often. I know he loves me a lot because he almost didn't get to sleep last night doing photo editing for me. I may have hurt him a lot for being insensitive. But I was hurt too for not being treated like how a lady should be treated. In the end we recognized our limitations, our difficult circumstances, and appreciated what we have.
Lesson learned: It is never wrong to be honest to your partner about how you feel. Let it out. Let him see your heart. If he really loves you, he won't do anything to break it. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home